01 | Research
Factive can manage a research project from start to finish. We have skills in qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, both on-site and online, for baselines studies, mid-term studies, project evaluations and KAP analyses. Our studies are typically used to inform the development of community or workplace programs, or to assist with program fundraising efforts.
- Inception reports to frame the study
- Development of study methodology and tools
- Running interviews and focus group discussions
- Managing surveys
- Analysis and report-writing
- Framework for measures and indicators
02 | Program development and implementation
We work with clients to create and implement sustainable programs in workplaces and communities. This requires a collaborative approach to ensure local people and employees are fully involved in the process. We aim to ensure transferal of skills and capacity building to ensure long-term viability.
- Research to inform program development
- Program methodology, framework and content
- Program materials (e.g., toolkits, communications)
- Training content
- Design of results framework (e.g., indicators, measures)
- Program review
03 | Training
Our approach to training is to encourage links between knowledge and practice. In a workplace context, this may involve developing skills so that employees can implement gender and safety policies effectively. In a community context it may involve working with community leaders to improve their knowledge of gender issues. Our training topics include sexual harassment, gender-based violence, masculinities, gender awareness/sensitisation, and gender and safety in the workplace (see our Gender Smart Safety program).
- Training delivery and facilitation
- Training manuals and learning materials
- E-learning training
- Train-the-trainer support
- Pre- and post-training assessments
04 | Communications & marketing
Factive provides comprehensive marketing and communications services to support client projects. We have extensive experience designing and implementing communications and marketing strategies to support projects and programs of work. Factive also provides expertise in change management, with our PROSCI certified change management practioners.
- Website design
- Print design
- Marketing support
- Internal communications
- Change management